Saturday 10 May 2014

What a complex life!

Life, I have either knowingly or unknowingly made it a complex bit of affairs. Whatever I have or whoever I am, why am I always craving for more? I am actually never satisfied with what life has given me. I always want something good, something better. Hardly any of us is ready to accept life as it is,  that is the root cause of all disappointments. It broods unhappiness and leads to subsequent anger and jealousy. 

If I don't like anything I would like to have it my way and when I become unsuccessful I will be unhappy. The story never ends here and my unhappiness will soon spread to my family, friends and colleagues, what a pity.

 
I look around and find people rushing through their lives as if it was some kind of a big race. Everybody is running in this race. Eventually I am so accustomed to running that I forgot what the actual race where I should run. 
 
By running in many small races and thinking them to be the big race, I forgot to realise what the ultimate race is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may disagree